CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It Has Been A While

Okay - so I had a complete meltdown of my prior blog. It all started with the site not letting my videos upload. For some reason the site itself just wouldn't work. To make a long story short, I now have a new look and feel.

Since I last wrote, we've demo'ed our back bedroom which has since consumed most of my free time. Here are some pics of the progress.

I took Friday off to work on the house hoping to have the footings dug out by end-of-day Monday. My plan was foiled when everyone went down in a blaze starting Sunday. The flu came to visit and left us with a 'left-right-left' punch out. Bec has now been glued to the bed for 72 hours and counting - stricken, Noah continues to burn at 103 degrees, Carina's nose is running more than Niagara Falls in the spring, and I'm coughing my brains out. Gavin, I think he brought the flu to the house but is now feeling like a million bucks enjoying the hours of TV burnout since mom and dad are too sick to do anything more. Not a place you want to be, especially if you're healthy.


re

3 comments:

Tadd & Linda said...

The slide show is great! It's great to have you guys back bloggin'. It looks like things are coming along on the house. Sorry to hear you're all sick. It's bad when the kids get it, but it's worse when the parents have it at the same time. Sorry guys -- get well. miss ya!

Lori Ellsworth said...

I knew you must be sick when I left a message and hadn't heard back from you for several days! My mom is here visiting and she has been so sick for days!! We're all praying we don't get it, too.

Hud and Susan said...

We love the house pictures. What progress. And it looks like Ken went 'bum, bum, bum in the night' as I think the song says. Ken looks like he's about as bad off as the backyard! Glad I wasn't there :)) Especially since everyone got sick!!!